Genesis 7580G Area- Imager Scanner
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Genesis 7580g is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS.
Aggressive reading of bar codes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional speciality hardware. Patented CodeGate technology along with an activation button support menu-scanning and other targeted-scanning applications. Automatic cable detection and configuration simplifies migration to a new interface by eliminating the need to scan programming bar codes.
Key features include:
- Mobile Phone Reading: Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device
- TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality
- Image Capture: Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal cheques, signatures and damaged packages
- Flexible Licensing Solution: Allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature
- Remote MasterMind Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional EAS: Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding bar codes from up to 7 inches away