Unitech EA500 Plus
Powered by Android 8.1 OS with GMS Certified, EA500Plus is a 5” rugged smartphone.
The EA500Plus provides convenient connectivity, reading capabilities and enhances the service level for a variety of vertical applications within the retail, hospitality and field service sectors.
• All-in-one function: 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 13MP camera
• Android 8.1 OS with GMS, Google Enterprise Device Certified
• Suitable for any mobile worker: 3G / 4G LTE, Dual-Band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth® 4.2 low energy
• Rechargeable 3800mAh battery
• 5” HD display.Ultra sensitive capacitive touch screen (compatible with gloves and supports wet resistance)
• Rugged: Corning® Gorilla Glass® 3, IP65 rated, and 5-foot drop specification
• Dual Scanning Buttons (left and right side) and programmable key
• Device supported versatile: SOTI, AirWatch, 42Gears, and MoboLink
Compact Design, Rugged Format
Powered by the steady Android 8.1 operating system, EA500Plus is one of the most flexible mobile computer with a weight of only 210g. It’s easy to carry around for a variety of vertical applications within the retail, hospitality and field service sectors.
High Resolution Camera for workforce
Equipped with an 13MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash and a 2MP front camera, the EA500Plus is ideal for capturing digital evidence for proof-of-delivery.
1.5M Drop Specification
Designed to survive in harsh environments, this enterprise mobile computer is rugged enough to drop from 1.5 meters onto concrete. The EA500Plus is highly reliable to meet the needs of a wide range of bile workforce applications.
2D Scanning Capability
Featuring superior 1D and 2D barcode reading performance, it ensures read reliability for mobile phone screens and paper in any orientation. The EA500Plus gives your workforce the technology it needs to take your business to the next level.
Built-in NFC RFID Reader/Writer
The EA500 Plus features an NFC reader and writer that allows users to log in the terminal with private identification card.
Equipped with Rugged POGO pin & USB Type-C
The pogo-pin design protects the handheld from the wear and tear of frequent charging and docking. The EA500Plus also comes with a USB Type-C cable for data transforming.