Hisense HM628 Windows ENT
10.1″ Rugged Tablet POS System
Rugged and lightweight point-of-sale (POS) system for harsh environments. Run your retail or hospitality business more efficiently with a stylish, reliable and space-saving Hisense HM628 Rugged Tablet POS.
It has a Windows operating system and is equipped with built-in Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) & Near Field Communication (NFC).
The 10.1 inch, bezel-free and widescreen display provides an optimal viewing experience so that you won’t miss a beat while doing business. The display is also designed with Projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch technology that helps to extend the operating life and allow multi-touch gesture control.
You can also use the wide range of ports to connect peripheral devices in to the docking station.
Note: Tablets do not communicate with Charging Dock or Smart Dock when removed.
If performance is a concern for you, then the Hisense HM628 Rugged Tablet POS is a must-have for your business. It’s also faster and easier than a fixed line (traditional) POS.
- 10.1” Widescreen Tablet.
- 64GB Storage.
- 4GB RAM.
- Bezel-Free, PCT Multi-Touch Screen.
- Standard Integrated Card Reader.
- The Multi-Touch Screen Meets IP54 Standards for Dust & Liquid.
- The HM628 has an Integrated Card Reader as Standard.
- Includes Charging Dock with 2 x USB Ports.
- Sturdy Hand Strap Standard.
- 1 x RJ11 Cash Drawer Port (Open/Close).
- 1 x 24V DC In Port.
- 2 x DB9M RS232C Ports.
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Port.
- 3 x USB V2.0 Ports.
- Dimensions (Smart Dock): 236 x 218 x 150-370 mm.
- Weight: 1 Kg.
Smart Dock Ports Including: