Welcome to Resay Technologies
Android Freestanding Digital Posters
The Android Freestanding Digital Posters come with a built in HD media player, allowing you to update them using a USB memory stick. Load your pictures and videos onto a USB memory stick then insert it into the display, which will copy the files into its internal flash memory. Once you remove the memory stick the screen will then start playing the pictures and videos in a continuous loop.
Android Freestanding Digital Posters
(50 & 55?) Larger Sizes Available On Request
Plug and Play
The Android Freestanding Digital Posters come with a built in HD media player, allowing you to update them using a USB memory stick. Load your pictures and videos onto a USB memory stick then insert it into the display, which will copy the files into its internal flash memory. Once you remove the memory stick the screen will then start playing the pictures and videos in a continuous loop.?
Free Scheduling Software
For more advance use the Android Freestanding Digital Posters come with a piece of free Scheduling Software for displaying different content at different times of the day as well as setting image display durations and transition effects. For example, a restaurant can create three daily schedules; the breakfast menu in the morning, lunch menu in the afternoon and the dinner menu in the evening. If you prefer to keep it simple you can update the screen directly without using the software.?
If you want you can also display a ?ticker tape? style scrolling text message along the bottom of the screen, to help you get your message across or help highlight any specific promotions or offers. This is also great when used as a dynamic ticker feed displaying a welcome message.
Optional Network Upgrade
For a small charge you can also upgrade your screen to be networked, allowing you to remotely update your screen via LAN, WiFi or 4G.
- Designed for Public Spaces – The Android Freestanding Digital Posters are fitted with a commercial grade LCD panel with an LED backlight. They have the ability to be in constant use 24/7 for over 70,000 hours. They have no buttons, controls, logos or branding on show and are much brighter than LCD panels found in home TVs or computer monitors. Their tempered glass face, rounded corners, steel enclosure with super slim profile and aluminium surround all add to their captivating tablet-like aesthetics and also protect the internal components from potential damage.
- IPS Panel – As well as having a brightness of 450cd/m?, much brighter than a domestic TV, the commercial IPS panels accurately display an image?s quality and colour depth at a 178? ultra wide viewing angle. There is no fall-off in colour accuracy and no diversion in contrast ratio at wide angles. From bright sunlight to the most challenging lighting environments these displays are designed to reproduce and maintain the ultimate colour temperature for lifelike images. The panel is also optimised for portrait orientation.
- Power Timer – The eco-friendly power timer allows you to assign daily or weekly on and off times for your screen. The ability to power on and off automatically means that the screen is only in use when it needs to be; improving your environmental efficiency.
- Internal Locker – Should you need to run the screen from an external source, like a PC or media player, you can do so by using the HDMI input or the VGA and 5mm audio jack inputs. There is also a space to fit a small PC or media player inside the lockable compartment.
- Free Integrated Castors – Our Freestanding Digital Posters are a fully portable solution and come with discreet integrated castors, which are also retractable. Easily manoeuvre the display into position then if you prefer you can retract the wheels and use the feet to make sure it stays put.