Zebra 170Xi4 Industrial Printer (Discontinued)
Zebra 170Xi4 Industrial Printer
The industrial-strength Zebra 170Xi4 with 203 or 300 dpi (8 or 12 dots per mm) print resolution and a 6.6″ print width at 12″ per second can print large volumes of labels, promoting greater productivity with fewer roll changes.
It can execute intricate, high-resolution print applications at a quick 8″ (203 mm) per second. With its all-metal construction, this printer is ideal for tough applications including compliance labels (AIAG, ODETTE, UCC/EAN-128, etc.), product identification labels and pallet shipping/receiving labels, either on demand or in batches.
- Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Mirror feature allows user-defined printer configurations to be retrieved from the network
- Large (240W x 128H pixels), multilingual, backlit, graphical LCD display
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- Internal ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer