LAN as standard desktop printer
The small footprint of the new CL-E300 makes it a perfect printer for tight spaces but still allows labels up to 4.5 inches wide to be printed on a 5 inch media roll. With an on-board Ethernet LAN interface as standard together with USB and Serial interfaces, the CL-E300 is perfect for all applications. Citizen‘s LinkServer™ web management and configuration system is integrated to allow full printer control. The CL-E300 has 203 dpi and 300 dpi versions, as well as cutter and peeler options, allowing you to use it in every direct thermal application from low to mid volume printing.
- Front exit – prevents damage from moisture or foreign objects
- Quick and easy media changing – drop-in paper loading
- Unique, contemporary design
- Small footprint, ideal for logistics and warehouse environments
- On-board Ethernet LAN interface with USB and Serial
- Ultra fast print out – up to 200mm per second (8 inches per second)