Resay Food software
Resay is an automated hand held system that enables you to quickly and accurately monitor and record all aspects of your food handling operations. Resay has been around for over 20 years and is extremely flexible. Resay is designed to be used by any food business including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, hotels, restaurants, pubs, fast food outlets, schools and many others.
Resay is a tool to assess hazards and establish control systems that focus on prevention.
There is more to Resay than automating and meeting HACCP standards. You will have other critical operations that are not part of your HACCP daily routines.
- Automated corrective actions displayed to prompt the user
- Door Checks: are your doors secured and checked before leaving the premises?
- Floor Checks: Are the floors clean and free from obstructions?
- Toilet Checks: Are the toilets clean and checked?
- Fire Extinguishers: Are they in place? are they in date?
- Food Wastage: Record with photographic evidence and reasons for all food waste.
- Security Checks: Are your security tours recorded? NFC tabs ensure that all locations are checked, logged and time stamped with photographs if required.
- Pest Control: Monitor and control pest control points.
- Cooking Labels – Date cooked and use-by date.
- Defrost labels – Printed with defrost date and use-by date.
- Freezing Labels – Product description and date frozen.
- Reclassification Labels – Relabelled with new use-by date. Product Description
All your products are created and stored on the cloud in your database:
- Product Description
- Bar code
- Product group
- Shelf Life
- Min Max Temperatures
- Product Allergens
Configurable to Meet Your Requirements
Resay’s administration dashboard allows the whole system to be adapted to your specific requirements – using our simple, intuitive, parameter driven application.
- Notification by Email – In case of alerts on a corrective action entered or synchronization issues, a notification is sent by email to notify you immediately.
- Saving Data Entered – All the data entered are synchronised and stored on secure servers in the 1st European Data Centre for consultation and control of the tasks carried out or controls of the health authorities in a very reactive way.
- Accessing Data Entered – All the data entered and synchronised can be consulted online from any internet access point (PC, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) and from anywhere in the world.
- Reporting – Resay offers simple and synchronised activity reports to control everything with one click:
– Operations carried out
– Actions capture
– Corrective actions taken
– Extract information on Excel file