Unitech HT682LR (Long Range)
Rugged Handheld Terminal
Equipped with a high performance omnidirectional 1D/2D Near-Far area imager, the HT682LR gives you the reliability and flexibility needed to increase productivity for a wide range of applications, especially in retail, warehousing, and logistics.
• Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0
• TI OMAP AM3703, 800MHz CPU
• Omnidirectional Long-range 1D/2D imager (reading distance up to 15 meters)
• High performance – reads poorly printed, damaged and bar codes down to 3mil resolution
• Future proofed – reads 1D, composite, stacked and 2D bar codes, to comply with the newest industry standards
• Gold plated non-rusting connector pins
• IP65 rated and 1.8-meter drop test to concrete
• Built-in VT terminal emulation and MDM supported (12Manage)
Superior Long Range Terminal for workforce
Its omnidirectional reading capability, coupled with a highly visible laser pointer, allows users to seamlessly transition between scanning from objects up close to 15 meters away.
This is done without requiring the user to move from their location, even in variable lighting conditions and angles Designed for the toughest work environments, this device is suitable for a wide range of applications, especially in retail, warehousing, and logistics.
Equipped with a fast 800 MHz processor and Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 operating system makes this device not only fast but also compatible with a variety of existing software applications. Its WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) provide fast real-time data collection. Conform to unitech standards, the HT682LR is ultra-rugged and designed for the toughest working environments. The HT682LR is IP65 rated, can withstand a multiple 1.8 meter drop to concrete and features golden plated non-rusting connector pins.
The HT682LR offers advanced reading performance in terms of accuracy, flexibility, and distance. With a long range reading distance (up to 15 meters), this long-range 1D/2D area imager makes scanning more efficient since there is no need to step out of your forklift truck.
The HT682 weighs only 381g and is ergonomically designed for one-handed operation and 30° tilted helical scanning. The optional gun grip and extended battery make the HT682LR perfect for scan-intensive applications. Equipped with a built-in VT terminal emulation and Mobile Device Management tool (12Manage) supported makes the HT682LR perfect for extended usage!